Along with the new maps and “Invite Friends” tab that were added to Treasure Isle earlier in the week, Zynga has changed the layout of the game’s backpack significantly. Most notably, when open, the backpack now take sup much more space on the game’s screen.
If you notice, it now covers the Energy Bar, which can cause some problems when eating fruit en masse, but the other changes here seem to negate any real problems one could have, as gems have no been taken out of the item count equation.
Your backpack holds 250 items, but these “items” are everything but gems. Your gems will still be found inside the backpack, they are just placed along the top, and aren’t counted in your item count, allowing you to not only browse through other items easier, but also to hold more items in general.
Additionally, the backpack icon in the lower right corner has not changed – it still shows a number based on the total amount of both items and gems in your backpack, so don’t become confused if you see a massive number when your pack only contains a few decorations or pieces of fruit.
Head over to the game’s page to see the new backpack layout for yourself!
- Hot Air Balloons, Gem Mine – Treasure Isle Updates!
- Zynga Game Updates: New Maps in Treasure Isle, New Fairy Meadows Items in PetVille, & A Discovery Log in FishVille
- Treasure Isle Whales, YoVille Romantic Home – Zynga Gaming Updates!
- Zynga Gaming Updates: FrontierVille Water Items, Treasure Isle Collection Update, PetVille Daily Cleaning Bonus
- Build A Relic, Apes of the Ages Maps, Giftable Gems – Treasure Isle Updates!