Observant farmers will have noticed the recent change in the zooming capabilities in FarmVille. However, for those lower level players that may not feel the need to zoom in and out on their surroundings, we’ll gladly fill you in on the change.
An extra step, if you will, has been added to the zooming functionality in the game. You still zoom in and out on our farm using the buttons in the lower right corner of the screen, but now, you can zoom through four stages, instead of just three. The final zoom stage also appears to have been taken back a bit, allowing for you to view even more of the surrounding landscape without panning around (that is, by clicking and dragging).
What does this mean for farmers? On the one hand, this could just be Zynga’s way of helping users with large farms save some time by being able to view more of their farm at once, but on the other, it could mean that the developer is looking to add another land expansion to the game, and is preparing the camera to handle such an event.
Obviously, we’re hoping its the latter (more space is always a good thing), but even if not, this is a nice addition for those who have lots of land to view at once. To see how your farm looks under this new zoom setting, head over to the game’s page on Facebook.
- Zynga Tweaks FarmVille Fertilization Timer & Tuscan Wedding Ingredients
- Zynga Tweaks FarmVille Gift Acceptance Yet Again, But is That a Good Thing?
- FarmVille Podcast Hints At Nursery Barn Expansions, Neighbor Visit Tweaks
- Zynga Partners with Microsoft to Offer Free FarmVille Farm Cash
- Zynga Adds Limited Edition Animals, Second Land Expansion to Treasure Isle