FarmVille seeds and frosty Slurpees — together at last. Spotted over at Worlds in Motion via Inside Social Games, 7-Eleven convenience stores are reporting a healthy increase in sales of prepaid game cards. The cards, which offer subscription time for popular MMOs like World of Warcraft and online currency for several micropayment-based games, are selling so well that 7-Eleven is now doubling their available selection.
The newest addition to the card list is Zynga, allowing social gamers to pick up some extra Farmville accessories or YoVille decor, just next to the Slim Jims and frozen burritos. Adding Zynga cards to the mix brings the variety count up to 30 brands.
Frisky Mongoose does not recommend feeding Go-Go Taquitos to your PetVille animals.
- Zynga Game Cards Now Available at Four Stores Nationwide
- Zynga Partners With InComm for Line of Pre-Paid Game Cards
- Contest Reminder! Zynga + 7-Eleven = Free Stuff for FarmVille, Mafia Wars & YoVille
- Enter to Win! Zynga + 7-Eleven + Contest = Free Stuff for FarmVille, Mafia Wars & YoVille
- Zynga’s 7-Eleven Promotion is Now Underway