If you’ve been thinking about buying premium currency in one of Zynga’s popular games – FarmVille, Mafia Wars, or YoVille – but haven’t wanted to give out your credit card information, Zynga has the perfect solution for you, in the form of redeemable gift cards which can be purchased at mass retailers all around the country.
The cards are, as of now, available solely in $10 denominations, with four stores now carrying the cards (although not all games are represented at all stores). You can pick up a $10 YoVille card at either Target or 7-Eleven, while those who venture into GameStop or Best Buy can pick up cards for each of the three games.
Of course, this option is for much more than those who simply don’t want to give out their credit card information, as these make a perfect purchasing opportunity for someone who doesn’t have a credit card at all, either by choice or because of being underage.
While many users are completely against the idea of paying for their Facebook gaming experiences, it will be interesting to see how sales of these cards progress as those spontaneous purchasers join the ranks of those who have been paying Zynga real funds all along.
- Zynga Partners With InComm for Line of Pre-Paid Game Cards
- Target Stores First to Sell Facebook Credits Gift Cards
- Zynga Prepaid Game Cards Now Available at 7-Eleven
- PetVille Messy Pet Challenge, Cafe World Game Cards – Zynga Game Updates!
- Zynga Gaming Updates: Win 10,000 Cafe World Cash, Purchase Pet Cash Cards at 7-Eleven, Support the Gulf in YoVille