If you’re one of the Cafe World elite, who have long ago reached level 60, and are looking for a new activity within the game aside from helping friends level up or redecorating your cafe, you’ll be happy to know that Zynga has raised the game’s level cap from level 60 to level 80.
As you level into this higher territory, keep in mind that additional stoves and counters will be unlocked, allowing you to earn even more Cafe Points and continue to level up that much faster. There’s no word as to whether new recipes will be released to accompany these new higher levels (that is, recipes that will require a level 75 user to unlock, for instance), but it could happen. We’ll be sure to let you know if it does.
- Café World Adds Two New Recipes
- Feed Your Customers Dinosaur Meat in Cafe World
- Cafe World Weekend Wrap-Up: The VIP Dinner is Back, Spices Are on Sale, and High Level Players Have New Rewards
- Zynga Offers First-Hand Advice to Raising Your Buzz Rating in Cafe World
- Zynga Asks for Fan Input Concerning Additions to Cafe World