Luckily for all those involved, RockYou! reported on the game’s Facebook fan page that the issue has been resolved. To make sure the game starts functioning properly for you, the developer suggests that you clear your cache.
As a general rule of thumb (since we all use our own preferred internet browser), you’d find the ability to clear your cache under your browser’s Options or Help menu (for example, for Google Chrome users, you’d go into the Options menu and click “Clear Browsing Data” to accomplish this).
As a way of making the situation seem more humorous, RockYou! has released a new Vanishing Cat (think the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, only orange) as the game’s $0.99 animal of the week. It is listed as “Ultra Rare,” and can be found at the top of the Animals tab of the game’s store.
Head over to your zoo if you’d like to purchase one (or more) of these cats.
- Thursday Throwdown: Zoo World or Zoo Paradise? You Decide!
- RockYou Announces Eventual Changes to Collecting Profits in Zoo World
- RockYou to Introduce New Island Feature to Zoo World
- RockYou Launches Official Zoo World Blog, Gives Away Free Vitamins!
- Zoo World Players Guide: Tips & Tricks to Earn More Zoo Dollars, Wildlife Points & Bonuses