The guide covers everything from your first steps of creating a zoo, to getting staffed and buying and adopting animals. But that’s not all, as the guide goes into detail concerning animal trading and breeding, in an effort to help you make the best zoo you can, and make the most amount of money, with the least amount of hassle.
Here’s an excerpt from the guide:
Since each species of animal must have their own zookeeper, you’ll find yourself in need of helpers very quickly. Though you’ll be able to hire zookeepers through the ‘Staff’ shop, the cheapest way to care for your animals is to recruit your friends. This is not the same as inviting a friend to play Zoo World, but rather works more like Restaurant City’s friend system where you can use your friends in your game even if they’re not playing the game.”
Like what you see? Head over to Games.com and check out the full guide for yourself.
- Zoo World Players Guide: Tips & Tricks to Earn More Zoo Dollars, Wildlife Points & Bonuses
- Thursday Throwdown: Zoo World or Zoo Paradise? You Decide!
- RockYou Launches Official Zoo World Blog, Gives Away Free Vitamins!
- Zoo Kingdom: Go Wild with New Zoo-Themed Facebook Game from Blue Fang
- Here’s a Sneak Peek of New Zoo World Items