Similar to the FarmVille Pot of Gold mini-game that ran earlier this month (and the new FarmVille Easter Spring Basket promotion), the goal of Zoo World’s Easter egg game is to collect as many eggs as possible and trade them in for rare gifts.
The eggs can only be sent by friends, so you’ll have to do your due diligence and ask friends to send you some. Just to be polite — it’s a good idea to send a bunch of eggs as well, and it looks like you’ll be able to send certain eggs for a limited amount of time from the Free Gifts area in the game.
Once you gain enough Easter egg baskets (a basket is comprised of one of each of the six eggs shown in the picture below), you will be able to trade them in for the following items starting March 28:
- Mystery Decoration
- Mystery Kiosk (1 basket)
- Easter Tree (5 baskets)
- Ultra-rare Butterfly (15 baskets)
-15 Wildlife points (20 baskets)
- Ultra-Rare Bunny (30 baskets)
Eggs sent from friends (and accepted) will appear in this giant bunny-shaped raft, floating right outside the ticket stand. To keep track of your eggs, click the big white bunny and you see how many of which egg you’ve collected.
Which item do you plan to trade for your baskets of eggs? Let us know in the comments section below!
This article was originally published on Games.com.
- Breaking News: FarmVille Easter Eggs and Baskets, Spring Bunny Hops into Town
- FarmVille Easter Eggs and Baskets: Go on a Hunt for Pastel-Colored Goodness
- PetVille Easter Egg Hunt Mini-Game: Pick Bunnies, Find Prize-Filled Eggs
- Continue the Easter Celebration with Happy Pets Mystery Easter Baskets
- Collect Easter Eggs in Happy Aquarium