The game launched a bit more than a month ago, and in that time, the game has obviously received wild success, partially due to the continued support of the game by the Gamedoctors, who recently added yet another update to the title in the form of the following:
• New Special: Windmill Blade—chop those annoying zombies into itty bitty pieces
• Additional upgrade available for liquid nitrogen special to create more freeze-dried zombies
• Final kills come with larger amounts of blood and gore
• New campaign level “xt” generates a random level for players to tackle
• Software tweaks and bug fixes for smoother gameplay
“We’ve always known that zombies love brains – but apparently, zombies also love the #1 position in the App Store! We never knew we had so much in common, because we love it too,” said Dr. Matthias Höchsmann, co-founder of Gamedoctors, via a company press release. “We’re making sure to support our growing community of zombie smashers by developing awesome new updates like the one we just launched, giving humans that upper-hand to destroy everyone’s favorite brain-eating fiends.”
ZombieSmash is available for 99 cents on iTunes.