Oh, Canada! Our home and native land! Zombies are here, it’s time to make a stand. Everybody loves Canada (and why wouldn’t they?), and several groups made it official at today’s first-ever “PlayStation <3 Canada” event. First among them, obviously, was Sony and the PlayStation team, but TriplePoint client Frima Studio was right up there with ‘em, demonstrating their affinity for the True North Strong and Free. Unfortunately, it seems like zombies also <3 Canada. They chose today to make their Canadian debut in Zombie Tycoon 2, announced during the event by Frima. Apparently zombies are also fans of the Canadian work-family balance program.
From the press release:
The sequel to the 2009 PSN hit Zombie Tycoon, Brainhov’s Revenge steps up the hilarious, irreverent RTS gameplay of the original with an array of new zombies, sharper graphics and multiplayer Cross Play capability.
In addition to providing hours of zombie blasting fun, Zombie Tycoon 2 will ambitiously tackle one of the biggest debates in pop culture, pitting classic, shambling zombies against Dr. Brainhov’s new breed of frantic, über-fast undead to open an entirely new dimension of gameplay.
There is no escaping zombies. They can go just as far north as you can.
- Be a Redneck, Fight Zombies – Tucker Ray In: Rednecks vs. Zombies Arrives in App Store
- Lite Version Available for Call of Duty: World at War: ZOMBIES (iPhone Version)
- FreeAppADay for 06/10/10: N.Y. Zombies
- PopCap Details Plants Vs. Zombies HD for iPad
- Zombies!!! Mobile Trailer, Cooking Dash 3 Screens – Eye-Candy Round-Up!