You got your lumbering, bloody corpses in my awesome train game! Well, you got your on-rails vehicles in my sweet zombie-killing game! Just when you thought both zombie titles and train games had nothing to do with each other, TriplePoint client Dragonhead Games is here to discuss whether or not organs and viscera make good lubricants for locomotive parts. Zombies & Trains, a new iOS release, is all about taking the two genres and making a clever new mash-up.
Literally, that’s what it is. You mash trains into zombies for high-speed enjoyment. Direct your precious brain towards the press release:
Zombies & Trains is an action-packed arcade defense game that finally provides an answer to the age-old question: “who would win in a fight between an armored train and a zombie horde?” Players can blast through the undead with armored trains and add carnage with powerups in four different game modes.
Protect the brain trophy in Arcade, pulverize zombies in Wave mode, see if you can survive a minute of Crossing, or initiate a bloodbath in Slaughter mode!
I’ve been training for this day all my non-life.
- Be a Redneck, Fight Zombies – Tucker Ray In: Rednecks vs. Zombies Arrives in App Store
- Zombies <3 PlayStation <3 Canada
- PopCap Releases Plants vs Zombies for Xbox Live Arcade: A Frisky Hands-On
- Lite Version Available for Call of Duty: World at War: ZOMBIES (iPhone Version)
- Fight Zombies With Your Twitter Account