YoVille’s official page on Facebook has reached more than 5 million Fans (or Likes, if you prefer Facebook’s new terminology), and in celebration of this milestone, Zynga is offering every single user who plays the game a new item.
The item is a Black Velvet Robe, and it will automatically appear in your inventory, without any interaction from you. Simply login to the game, and you’ll see the following pop-up, alerting you to the free item.
You’ll need to go into the game’s avatar editor and manually put the robe on, should you choose to wear it. But the fun doesn’t stop there. If the game can acquire another 1 million fans, bringing the total to over 6 million, we’ll receive another new item, this time in the form of a Blue Velvet Robe.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to the game’s page and “Like” YoVille – there are free items waiting for you to do so!
- FarmVille Celebrates Crunchie Award Win with Special Statue, Reaches 10 Million Fans
- Zoo World Adds Woolly Mammoth To Celebrate 5 Million Fans
- Celebrate 10 Million Mafia Wars Fans, Receive Special Rewards
- FarmVille Weekend Wrap-Up: New Podcast Hints at Garage for Vehicles, FarmVille Sheep Reaches 2 Million Fans
- Restaurant City Offers Free Sugar to Fans