Borders rest above all of the action in a particular YoVille room. As the recent design change has left many users with lots of blank, unnecessary wall space, you can add these borders to your room to cover up the blank spots at either side of the room (or, you can run one straight down the middle or your room, if you so desired).
These items shouldn’t be thought of as curtain panels however, as they don’t pop “into” your room like other items – they rest above it, on a plane closer to yourself than the room itself. As an image will explain this better than I ever could, I give you my living room, with a different colored border on either side.
As you can see, of the 14 new Borders available, there are swirling patterns that will blend in with your Alice in Wonderland themed items, should you own any, along with striped designs, and even multiple solid colors like black or white, and some without the gold rings at the top, which are Zynga’s attempt at making them look like curtains.
The Borders cost either 25 or 45 coins each, depending on whether or not they are a solid color or contain a pattern. If you’d like to see how some of them would look atop your own room, head over to the game’s page now.
- Dress Your YoVille Avatar in New Fantasy or Space Themed Clothing
- Have Some Fun in the Sun With New YoVille Pool Party Item Theme
- Create an Enchanted Dining Room or Kitchen in YoVille
- English Cottage Home & Living Room Decor Now Available in YoVille
- User Appreciation Month Brings Inventory Search, New Cottage Items to YoVille