Tired of living your life in secret as a mafia boss or working your fingers to the bone on your farm? In a few short weeks, you’ll be able to leave those job choices (and more, because I know I’m not the only one that multitasks) behind and begin your life again as a hip-hop superstar thanks to Platinum Life: Web Edition.
The Platinum Life name may be familiar to some of you, as it also comes in the form of full-fledged MMO for both PC and Mac, but Platinum Life: Web Edition has been designed especially for Facebook.
According to Games.com, in the game, you’ll begin as a struggling hip-hop artist, and must battle it out with other wannabe stars to move your way up through the ranks, recruiting a loyal following along the way, until you are eventually signed by a label. All the while, you’ll create rivalries with other artists that you can defeat later on, with the eventual goal being to make such a strong name for yourself in the music industry that you can live a truly platinum life.
The game is set to launch in a few weeks – here’s a preview trailer, if you’re interested in getting a sense of what the game will feel like.
- You Can Now Live the Platinum Life on Facebook
- Heatwave Announces Monetization Plan for Platinum Life on Facebook
- Platinum Life Adds DJ Irie to its Growing Roster of Musicians
- Nightclub City Contest Culminates with Live Streaming KISS Concert on Facebook
- Club Nintendo 2010 Gold and Platinum Awards Are Here