First, the amount of coins and experience points you receive when visiting your neighbors’ cafes has increased. For beginner players, the default bonuses were decent enough in size to have an impact when visiting multiple users each and every day, but that became a bit useless or at least time consuming when at a higher level. Now, though, we have some extra incentive to get back into the swing of visiting neighbors, and that incentive will rise as your level also increases.
Additionally, the daily free gift, which sits at the bottom of the gameplay screen, next to your list of neighbors, has been tweaked. Now, instead of being able to give out set 200 serving portions of a dish, you can send your friends “up to 10,000” servings of whichever dish you may have received access to that day (as we can see from my screenshot, I happened to have access to a Vanilla Icecream [sic] Cake).
Head over to the game’s page to see these changes in action, and let us know in the comments what you think about them!
- Cafe World Weekend Wrap-Up: The VIP Dinner is Back, Spices Are on Sale, and High Level Players Have New Rewards
- Build A No Clean Fairy in Cafe World With Help From Friends
- You Can Now Send Cafe World Lotto Tickets to Friends Anytime You Want
- Download the Cafe World Game Bar, Receive 5 Cafe Cash and Spices!
- Receive Free Cafe Cash in Cafe World