If you’ve put off buying a new outfit in YoVille because you were afraid of what your avatar would look like wearing it, you’ll be happy to know that you can now try on clothing and accessory items before you buy them.
The process couldn’t be simpler – just go into the game’s Clothing Store, and click on any item that you’re interested in trying on. A small window will appear on top of the game’s store which will show your avatar wearing and/or holding the item in question.
You can then click on arrows on either side of your avatar to turn your character around and see what the back of the item looks like. From there, just click either “Cancel” to remove the item and keep shopping or “Buy” to purchase the item and have it added to your inventory.
It should be noted that you still have to dress your avatar from your inventory after you purchase your new items – they aren’t automatically equipped upon purchasing them.
This addition opens up a whole new world of opportunities for users like myself, who were squeamish about the possibility of “wasting” money on items that we later didn’t like the look of, once they’re actually on the avatar. To start exploring the store with your new-found freedom, head over to the game’s page on Facebook.
- Pick Up Some New Summer Clothing Items in YoVille
- New Car Types, Outdoor Foliage, Clothing – YoVille Updates!
- Enter the Romantic Era in YoVille With New Furniture & Clothing
- Dress Your YoVille Avatar in New Fantasy or Space Themed Clothing
- YoVille Updates With A Moroccan Theme: New Home, Furniture and Clothing Now Available