To activate the game’s full screen mode, you’ll need to look at the left hand side of the gameplay area for a new icon in the vertical bar of buttons found there. You’re looking for a button containing a square within a square that, when pushed, will activate the full-screen mode with a bit of warning: “Full Screen Mode may cause your city to slowly and is not supported on all browsers.”
If you have a newer computer, this mode is a great addition to your daily Social City gameplay experience, but those with slower computers may wish to pass. Want to try out the full-screen mode for yourself? Head over to the Social City game page on Facebook.
- You Can Now Play Tiki Resort in Full Screen
- Wild Ones Allows for Full-Screen Gameplay & Sound Effects Toggling
- Get Lost in the Social City Hedge Maze, or Play Some Games in the Arcade
- Play Social City Everyday to Unlock New District
- Play Market Street; Receive Free Building, & More – Social City Updates!