Playdom has added a second island to the “resort map” of all users in Tiki Resort. The new second island functions in the same way as the first, allowing you to add all manner of decorations and attractions to keep your guests happy.
The second island unlocks to all users for free at level 20, but if you simply can’t wait that long, there are also a couple of options available to you to speed up the process. You can simply purchase access to the island outright for 50,000 coins, or for 7 Facebook Credits.
Whether or not you’ve been able to unlock your own second island, be sure to check the new map icon in the top right corner of the screen when you visit a neighbor’s island, as you can check to see if they’ve unlocked their second, which, if visited, will offer you even more chances at free experience points and coins.
Also, as added incentive, Playdom has released new attractions and upgrades that are exclusive to your second island, so if you want to get your hands on one of every item available in the game, hurry over to the game’s page and make it to level 20 so you can see these new items!
- Playdom Adds a Slew of Second Island Attractions to Tiki Resort
- The Third Island is Now Available in Tiki Resort
- Thursday Throwdown: Tiki Resort or Happy Island? You Decide
- New Tiki Resort Charms Will Boost Your Island’s Tourist Count
- Thursday Throwdown Results: Fans Put Tiki Resort on Top of Happy Island [UPDATE]