Similar to the current setup in Happy Pets, where daily logins get you one step closer to adopting a free Pandora Jackalope, CrowdStar has added a new adoptable frog to Happy Aquarium.
You’ll be able to adopt the frog after you login to the game for 14 consecutive days. This is a place where you can’t slack around – miss even a single day, and your counter returns to zero, leaving you to start all over with a new attempt at a 14 day run to receive the frog.
To be especially clear, you have to login 14 days in a row, not simply 14 days in total. Head over to the game’s page to start your counter running for your own frog.
- Receive a Free Pet in Happy Pets for Consistently Logging In
- Adopt the Bottlenose Dolphin in Happy Aquarium to Help in Oil Spill Relief
- Adopt a Soccer-Playing Lion in Happy Aquarium in Celebration of the World Cup
- Adopt a Kissing Fish for Valentine’s Day in Happy Aquarium
- Adopt a Lost Platypus in Happy Aquarium