Liquor tours anew! Er, excuse me. Quarrel is out now! I always get those two things mixed up. Which is good, because my word-mixing will need to be in top form to compete in Quarrel, newly released for Xbox LIVE Arcade by TriplePoint client UTV Ignition. Quarrel players are presented with an 8-letter anagram, and challenged to come up with more words from the available letters than their opponents. Naturally, the player with the biggest vocabulary and fastest reflexes will conquer the world, just like in real life.
The full rundown on Quarrel is here, in the
Seer’s Relapse Press Release:
Players fight for dominance over island territories using eight-letter anagrams to build the highest-scoring word possible. Quarrel for Xbox LIVE Arcade for Xbox 360 includes the fun challenge of online multiplayer, supporting up to four players to prove who has the most lexical prowess. Players can also compete against nine unique AI in the classic Single Player mode, or take on the Challenge mode to take on extra mini-objectives within each battle.
Spell ya later!
- UTV Ignition Starts Quarreling with Xbox
- Second Magic: The Gathering Expansion Now Available on Xbox Live
- New Windows Phones to Include Xbox Live
- Microsoft Changes Xbox Live Code of Conduct to Be More Accepting of Users’ Sexual Orientation
- The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom 50% Off This Week On Xbox Live