FunClick, developer of WPT Texas Hold ‘Em Poker on Facebook has announced the launch of WPT branded tournaments, which will allow players on the app to experience what it’s like to be a poker player on the World Poker Tour for themselves.
The app now contains both Shootout and Sit-and-Go style tournaments. For shootout participates that can make it to the third round of their perspective tournament, they will then find themselves with the opportunity to win $500,000 in chips, and the recognition of being a top WPT player.
Sit-and-Go tournaments, on the other hand, place players in a single buy-in tournament at a fixed table of nine players. This mode allows users to jump into a skill tournament whenever their schedule permits.
So what’s the point of entering in these tournaments, aside from the virtual fun one can have with them? Well, for starters, future tournaments will offer prizes including invites to exclusive WPT Celebrity events, where you may even have a chance to play with both poker players and celebrities alike.
If you’d like to learn more about WPT Texas Hold ‘Em, head over to the game’s page on Facebook.
- WPT Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Comes to Facebook
- WPT Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Launches Boot Camp Facebook Promotion
- Frisky Interview: Hands-On Bets on Facebook with WPT Texas Hold ‘Em (Part 1)
- FunClick Holding Chips for Charity Event in WPT Texas Hold ‘Em Poker
- Frisky Interview: Pay-to-Play Poker Merges with Facebook in WPT Hold ‘Em (Part 2)