It’s been a while since we’ve had news of a new lost animal in CrowdStar’s Happy Aquarium, but the proverbial drought in releases has been broken this week with the release of a lost Axolotl in the game.
Here’s what CrowdStar has to say about its release, via the game’s fan page on Facebook:
“LOST: One Baby AXOLOTL. He got separated from his parents at a Cinco de Mayo parade! This adorable little baby is too young to survive on his own. :( Help him find a loving home if you find him.”
As usual, you’ll know if you’ve found this cute little thing when a pop-up appears notifying you of such. You’ll then be able to post a news item to your wall, alerting your friends that you’ve found the animal, and asking them to rescue it. To be clear, you finding the animal in the game allows one of your friends to adopt it – the only way that you’ll receive one yourself is to adopt one posted by another friend on his or her own wall.
Head over to the game’s page on Facebook to be on the lookout for this new lost animal!
- Won’t You Rescue This Poor Animal Trapped in a Happy Aquarium Barrel?
- Rainbow Wrasse Fish, Tree of Giving Idol, Rescue A Trapped Animal – Dive Into Happy Aquarium Updates!
- Adopt a Baby Polar Bear in Happy Aquarium
- Won’t Your Rescue FishVille’s Poor Mantaray?
- Help Happy Aquarium’s Lost Hippo Find a New Home