To help celebrate FarmVille’s first birthday, Zynga has added a new lost animal to the game. The new animal comes in the form of a Party Duck, which is, as the name would suggest, wearing a party hat and blowing on a noise-maker – it’s ready for a party!
For those newer players or for those otherwise unfamiliar with the way lost animals work in FarmVille, a pop-up like the one at top left will appear at random while playing the game. You’ll be able to either ignore the duck, thus ending the event, or will be able to share your discovery with your friends as a news item, allowing them to adopt the duck for themselves.
To be especially clear, finding a duck on your farm will only allow a friend to adopt it – you won’t be able to keep the duck for yourself. In order to have a Party Duck on your farm, you’ll need to have a find a post from a friend who has found the Party Duck on their own farm.
Have you found the Party Duck in FarmVille? What do you think of it?
- Adopt This Poor Blue Duck in Happy Pets
- Adopt a Momma Duck and Her Ducklings in Tiki Farm
- Adopt the Peewee Sea Duck in Happy Pets to Help in Oil Spill Relief
- FarmVille Updates: Crafting Building Upgrades, New Lost Animal, Crafting Achievements, New Crops
- New FarmVille Free Gifts – Mango Tree, Party Pig & More