The lost panda will randomly appear as you’re playing the game, and you’ll be able to post your discovery to your wall as a news item, asking your friends to adopt it from you. Once your friend clicks on the link, seen below, they’ll have to confirm that they do indeed want to adopt the panda by clicking on yet another link.
Remember, with the way these lost animals work, if you’d like to have a panda of your own, you’ll need to rely on your Treasure Isle friends, in the hopes that they discover one and post it to their wall as a news feed item that you can click on yourself.
Good luck in finding a lost panda!
- Treasure Isle Updates: Island Cash on Sale, Expand Your Home Island, Purchase Another Garden and Adopt a Lost Peacock
- Pick Up Some “Lost” Inspired Items in Treasure Isle
- Finding an Elephant in Treasure Isle Can Be Good for Your Wallet
- Help Your Friends Adopt the Mouflon Sheep in FarmVille
- Won’t You Help Happy Pets’ Lost Ferret?