According to Inside Facebook, the game looks to be a loosely structured snowboarding simulation, allowing you to customize the look of your chosen snowboarder, upgrade their equipment (improves jumping and speed) and then take to the slopes to perform tricks that will reward points relative to the complexity of the tricks in question.
There are four different slops to try out, and the game offers limitless replayability for those who wish to truly hone their skills. Your scores are combined across the four venues to determine your final total that is placed in the running for the contest’s prizes.
At the end of the contest’s run, one grand prize winner will receive a trip for two to the Whistler ski resort, giving you even more incentive to try the game for yourself.
- Play Games, Win Prizes With GameToyz
- zLotto – Win Prizes in FarmVille, FrontierVille, PetVille, YoVille and Mafia Wars
- Facebook Gaming Contests – Win an iPad From Family Fued or Horseshoes in FrontierVille
- Redeem FarmVille Game Card, Receive Valeducktorian – Win One in Our New Contest!
- Win 500 Playfish Cash or Purchase A Walk-In Closet – Pet Society Updates!