Floating in the ocean off of your resort in Happy Island, you’ll find a new locked crate. The crate bobs up and down with the motion of the water, and has an air hole through which you can see a blinking eye. The crate even animates with an exclamation point above it, alerting you to the fact that something inside wants out.
Click on the crate and you’re told that you need four friends to help you open the crate – one friend for each of the four locks holding it shut. You only have a limited amount of time to open the crate, before the event resets itself, and if you don’t think you can find four friends to help you in time, you are more than welcome to spend the 599 Facebook Credits necessary to hire a locksmith to automatically open the crate for you (keep in mind that 599 Facebook Credits is almost $60 US, so don’t enter into that decision lightly).
What do you think is inside the crate? Head over to the game’s page to start finding out.
- What’s Inside the Happy Island Box of the Unknown?
- 175 Free Facebook Credits, Gingerbread House, Open A Locked Lantern – Escape With Happy Island Updates!
- What’s Inside This Mysterious Egg in Happy Island?
- Meteor Adds a Summer Themed Mystery Crate to Island Paradise
- CrowdStar Cares Campaign Continues In Happy Island