Earlier this week, TriplePoint client WeMade Entertainment announced the beta release of their newest title, Fantasy Football Manager South Africa. The title is free-to-play and playable via any web browser.
FFM South Africa players assemble a fantasy sports team from real-life players and score points whenever a chosen player makes a goal or performs a great play in real life. The title includes a robust online tutorial for beginners and incorporates real match predictions. World Cup enthusiasts can play the game in four different modes: standard fantasy, group match, one-on-one match, and score betting. For people who are already watching the World Cup, FFM South Africa introduces a new level of interactivity, enhancing the real world experience with fantasy sports management.
To learn more about Fantasy Football Manager South Africa or to join the beta, head over to the official site here.
- Goal! Earn Free WeCash in the Fantasy Football Manager Open Beta
- Fix the World Cup in Mafia War’s South Africa Challenge Mission
- 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Available on PlayOn
- Fantasy Football Hits Facebook, Courtesy of Sports Illustrated
- Manage Your Football Anywhere with Football Manager Handheld 2010