Casual game players, now is your chance to vote on the great casual games of the past year over at Gamehouse. Voting is open to everyone for the Great Game Player’s Choice Award.
Voters can select their first, second and third favorite game from 12 different titles. Don’t see a game you think should be on the list? There’s an option to write in your favorite 2009 game as well. The games up for the award are:
- Burger Shop 2
- Campfire Legends – The Hookman
- Delicious – Emily’s Taste of Fame
- Escape Rosecliff Island
- Jewel Quest Mysteries – Trail of the Midnight Heart
- Liong – The Lost Amulets
- Mystery P.I. – Lost in Los Angeles
- Plants vs Zombies
- Princess Isabella – A Witch’s Curse
- The Treasures of Montezuma 2
- Totem Tribe
- Zuma’s Revenge! – Adventure
While voting you can optionally enter the Great Game Player’s Choice Award Sweepstakes. Entry is simple, requiring your name, address, email and phone number with only one requirement: the sweepstakes is only offered in the 50 United States. The winner will get to present the Player’s Choice Award in Seattle on July 19th at the Great Game Awards ceremony. Additionally, the winner will receive roundtrip airfare and transportation for 2 to Seattle, accommodations for 4 nights, 2 V.I.P. passes to the ceremony, 2 passes to Casual Connect Seattle 2010, $500 spending money, a free 1-year FunPass membership, and a $500 donation to a charity of their choice. That’s a long list of winnings! Vote and enter here.
- GDC Online To Host First Annual Game Developers Choice Online Awards
- From E3 to Casual Connect: When Hardcore Meets Social Gaming
- Casual Connect 2011: Games Industry Fishbowl?
- Four Lessons Learned from Casual Connect 2010
- Casual Connect Round-Up: WildTangent Announces Games Service, REALNetworks Partners With Live Gamer