As promised earlier in the week (via a changed image on the game’s loading screen), this week’s Restaurant City item update takes us to Las Vegas, with a slew of new items that will add the over-the-top kick of Sin City to your own quaint (or already extravagant) café.
There are poker chip and backgammon tables, along with matching chairs, a White Tiger decoration, card decorations you can hang on the walls, dice, a roulette wheel and even a pool table – all things that will help bring the look and feel of Las Vegas to your virtual patrons.
The items range in price from 800 coins for the dice all the way up to 5000 coins for the pool table, with the serving tables and chairs setting you back 950 or 850 coins each, respectively. However, if you want the roulette wheel (and I know you do), it’ll set you back 2 Playfish Cash.
This item update doesn’t include as many new items as the Fairytale update, but remember, it also comes with a freebie for fans in the form of the White Tiger Cub, which is now being given away to fans who click on this link.
- You’ll Be Saying Viva Las Vegas After Seeing Cafe World’s New Theme
- Get Ready For Sin City With Mafia Wars Las Vegas Loot Event
- Restaurant City Takes a Trip to Mexico With New Free Gifts
- Master the World of Las Vegas and Gambling in My Casino
- Take A Trip to Tuscany With New Restaurant City Items and Food