While Vampire Wars may not have as great a following as its fellow “Wars” games on Facebook (Mafia Wars, I’m looking at you), that hasn’t stopped Zynga from continuing to add new elements to the game for fans.
In particular, the game’s newest ability is nothing to shake a stake at (Get it? A stake? Vampires… stakes… ha, puns). The Midas’ Touch is a legendary ability that contains massive stats – 80 attack and 40 defense – but due to its impressive nature, is as-of-now limited in its release.
To earn the ability for yourself, Social Games Help suggests you talk to Jeremy the Collector as often as the game will allow, as he randomly grants the item to a few lucky users.
- Learn the Control Spider Swarm Ability in Vampire Wars While You Still Can
- Download the Vampire Wars Game Bar, Receive an Exclusive Reward
- Earn Lilith’s Favor in Vampire Wars’ Valentine’s Day Mission
- Vampire Wars Offering All Players 40 Free Favor Points
- Try Not to Flip Out Over New Tiki Farm Animal Flipping Ability