Today there’s a lovely and large update for World of Battles: Morningstar, an F2P PvP RTS (omg). Among the many new features, according to TriplePoint client Frogwares, is the game’s new availability via Steam, allowing Morningstar players to take advantage of all of those lovely steam-powered features. Like train engines and such! Or, more accurately, achievements and friends lists.
Some other lovely new features from the press release:
- Clan System – It’s finally here! Unite with friendly factions to conquer neighboring
- Global Map – command your armies from above with this board-game style metagame
- Steam Availability – track achievements and manage clans within the familiar Steam client
- New Giants & Gear – three new hulking beasts join the roster, plus Giants now have their own gear slots
- New Battlefields – test your skills on new tactical arenas
- Game Balancing – tweaks including the gem, ratings and Master Unit systems as well as new achievements and unlockables
- Facebook Integration – one-click registration and login is the easiest way for new players to access the game
So, there that is. It’s free and it’s on Steam and it’s right here.