I’m not sure the team over at Uncharted Waters Online are sticking too closely to the original design document for their MMO. For starters, the new expansion that was just announced, “Vinland,” is adding new continents. Presumably they’re surrounded by waters, but it seems a little land-based for my tastes. And what’s more, the game’s inhabitants already know where they are. They’ve been charted! Sometimes these TriplePoint clients utterly confound me.
Well, at least it all sounds like fun. Read for yourself:
The expansion features two new areas, introduces a convenient new money-saving feature and brings new ships to the harbor, ready to set sail for North America. Following upon the Tierra Americana Update, players will now be able to travel to Vinland, a land of legend thought to be developed by Vikings, as well as Rome, where players can test their ground battle skills on a revamped fighting system in the Coliseum.
I’d advise you to set sail for the new content, but you can clearly just get there on foot. Sheesh.
- Zynga Adds Limited Edition Animals, Second Land Expansion to Treasure Isle
- Expand Your Farm to a 26×26 Grand Plantation in FarmVille
- Complete Quests to Expand Your Land in FrontierVille
- Rare Six Line Wrasse Swims into FishVille’s Waters
- More iPhone to Verizon Rumors & Sony Xperia X10 Lands in US – Mobile Monday Madness