Island Paradise developer Meteor Games recently released a balanced update to their hit tropical farming title, including new clothes, new decorations, new upgrades and more.
It’s a little tough to know exactly what is new and what isn’t (like My Town and a few other Facebook games, the new items are never highlighted in the Island Paradise shop). But, I believe the Chef Hat and Chef Shirt are both new clothing options. Two limited-edition decorations, a washed-up fridge and a Candlelit table, have also been added to the shop.
A new island upgrade, Windswept Cay, has been added for those players looking for more island space. And finally, the cooking system Island Paradise introduced a few weeks ago has been tweaked. Recipes themselves can now be leveled-up for those players hoping to become a master chef.This article was originally published on Social Game Central.
- The World Cup Celebration Continues With Island Paradise New Uniforms
- Prepare Your Island For Independence Day With Island Paradise New Items
- Island Paradise Celebrates the Environment With New Items
- Are These Island Paradise’s Final Egyptian Themed Items?
- Add Some New Garden-Themed Items to Island Paradise