Treasures Await Inside New Mafia Wars Crisis Crates

Mon, Feb 15, 2010

Mafia Wars, Social

A new item is now available in the Mafia Wars shop – the Crisis Crate can be purchased from the Godfather individually for 12 Reward Points (around $3), or in a group of three for 35 points.

As with other crates in the game, the items within vary in rarity, with users have a 60% chance of finding a common item, a 30% chance of finding an uncommon item, and a slim 10% chance of lucking into a rare item.

According to Social Games Central, the items that can be found inside are as follows: Battering Ram, Flaming Axe, Shock Paddles, Trauma Chopper, Ironside Tactical Vest, Shaped Charge, EMT, and Hook and Ladder Truck. One example, the Shock Paddles, come equipped with some impressive stats: 36 Attack and 16 Defense. It’s likely that the other available items have comparable stats, in which case these crates might be worth splurging on after all.

Be Sociable, Share!

Related posts:

  1. Subterfuge Crates Now Available in Mafia Wars
  2. PetVille Enchanted Mystery Crates Contain Costly “Magical Treasures”
  3. Celebrate Mafia Wars’ Second Birthday With Bonus Car Parts
  4. Mafia Wars Limited Edition Items: Mustard Gas
  5. Say Hello to Your Little Friend in Mafia Wars

This post was written by:

- who has written 2533 posts on Frisky Mongoose.

Brandy is the Social Editor at Frisky Mongoose, focusing on the social side of the gaming world.

Contact the author