The items come in the form of six different colors of arm chair, a hanging lamp, stacked speakers, two types of wallpaper, a red marble sink, a golden toilet, and even a palm tree, because what Southern California hangout is complete without at least one palm tree?
As for the functional items in this theme, we have two types of Disco floor Tile that animate in flashing patterns (both cost 2 Playfish Cash each). There’s a “Greg the Tasteful Dancer” statue that costs 8 Playfish Cash, a Lady Gaga lookalike called Lady Cocoa for 10 Playfish Cash. Theres a Red Marble Toilet that costs 5 Playfish Cash and works 40% faster while working 4x as long without breaking, and a DJ Arcade Machine that collects 850 coins every 4 hours, once you purchase it for 15 Playfish Cash.
To decorate your restaurant in this new Hollywood-inspired theme, head over to the game’s page on Facebook.
- Travel to Morocco With New Restaurant City Items & Food
- Attract the Paparazzi to Your Restaurant With New Outdoor Hollywood Decorations
- Continue Your Journey Through Wonderland With a Second Week of New Restaurant City Items
- Say Hello to the Far East With Restaurant City’s Japanese Cafe Items
- Playfish Continues Under the Sea Theme in Restaurant City With New Items