Yesterday, Transpond, a company behind customizable social and mobile applications, announced the launch of TAP Social (Transpond App Platform Social), a platform that is set to help those with little knowledge or drive concerning app development to create applications based on pre-designed templates, for use by the masses.
According to Digital Beat, TAP Social is aimed at advertisers and those in marketing, along with up-and-coming publishers who wish to put their brand on an easily created web or mobile application, and quickly release it to sites like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter, or even to mobile platforms, with support for both Android and the iPhone being available.
For $1200, someone can receive an app based on basic features like web videos or Twitter feeds, while more advanced varieties, like quizzes, polls, and even e-card based systems have also been created, albeit for a higher price.
For a company that wants a more original application, and also has the money to back up their request, Transpond will build customized apps, with basic applications starting at $2000, and more advanced apps reaching $6000.
We look forward to seeing what sorts of apps come out of this system in the coming months.
- Chillingo Releases IGF Mobile Finalist Guerrilla Bob, Including New Social Platform
- GameHouse Launches Social Gaming Platform
- Twitter Releases Official Twitter App for iPhone
- Vivaty Launches Social Gaming Platform, Eliminates Developer Headaches?
- Facebook Pages App Launches & Unofficial Instant Google Maps: Social Sunday