Playdom has addressed a longtime concern users have expressed regarding storage (or a lack thereof) in Tiki Farm. And by addressed, I mean made fans all over Facebook rejoice by adding a storage barn to the game.
The storage barn is an all-encompassing feature, allowing users to store animals, trees, decorations, and even crops within its apparently limitless depths.
Items that you store and later decide you’d rather not have around at all can be sold from directly within the storage barn, as can crops. To add an item to the barn, you simply click on it and press the “Store” button on the pop-up that appears.
Users get to be happy now that they don’t have cluttered land, and Playdom gets to be happy for making its fans happy – everybody wins!
- Zynga Increases Item Storage Limit in FarmVille
- Build a Japanese Storage Barn in FarmVille With a Little Help from Friends
- Playdom Offers Added Incentive to Visit Friends in Tiki Farm
- Thursday Throwdown: Tiki Farm or Island Paradise? You Decide
- The 8th Item in the Cafe World / FarmVille Event is the Pink Mini-Barn