EA has never been one to miss out on a trend, and continuing in this pattern, the company has added a few new features to Tiger Woods Online in the form of Facebook Connectivity, creating a truly social experience within the game that isn’t found within other sports titles.
The new features, according to Inside Social Games, are accessed after you connect your EA and Facebook accounts, a process that takes little more than the press of a button. Afterwards, you can take advantage of feed updates by automatically posting your in-game achievements to your Facebook feed and can also invite your Facebook friends to join you in the game.
By inviting players to join you in the game, you create a friend’s list of sorts, which grants you extra experience relative to the number of “Fans,” or friends, you have on your list. You can return the favor by adding other gamers to your own “Favorites” list, and can even sponsor your favorites for a chance at earning extra cash.
For more information about the game, or to try a free demo, be sure to check out EA’s official website.
- Tiger Woods Online Jumps on the Virtual Currency Bandwagon
- EA’s Tiger Woods Online Has Been Released
- Frogger Now Offers Facebook Connectivity
- Fiscal Friday: Online Gambling Bill Gaining Ground, Playdom Adopts Facebook Credits, Amazon and Facebook Partner
- Sony Online Entertainment Brings PoxNora to Facebook