If you thought that the few Mardi Gras items released in FarmVille on the week of the 12th would conclude the game’s celebration of the Big Easy’s yearly shindig, think again, as a few new items have been added to the marketplace in an effort to keep you in the partying spirit for days, even weeks to come.
There are three items in all – two buildings and one tree.
The two buildings, appropriately titled French Quarter I and French Quarter II will allow you to loosely recreate Bourbon Street in the middle of your field, so long as you are willing to spend the 34 and 42 Farm Cash, respectively, to get your hands on them.
If you’d rather hold on to your Farm Cash, or you don’t have a generous friend willing to purchase these items for you, how about a 1500 coin Carnival Tree instead?
The tree sits on top of a small horizontal strip of ground (it’s not rotatable), complete with a carnival mask standing atop poles on either side. The tree itself is a green, yellow and purple palm tree of sorts that can be harvested in three days. If one can assume anything from the item’s picture in the shop, we’ll be harvesting Mardi Gras bead necklaces from these trees. Cute!
- Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler – Mardi Gras Comes to FarmVille
- A Second Wave of Tiki Items Is Now Available in FarmVille
- Add Four New Items to Your French Village in FarmVille
- FarmVille’s French Chateau Theme Expands with Four New Items
- There’s Still Time to Buy into FarmVille’s French Chateau Theme, Including These New Items