After holding an incredibly successful Sweet Seeds for Haiti Campaign in FarmVille, that saw users donating money to earthquake disaster relief to the tune of over $1 million, Zynga received a bit of personal thanks for the United Nations World Food Programme, who recorded a short video in thanks of the company’s (and the community’s) dedication to helping those in need.
The video is short, but it proves that those who are on the front lines, helping those who need it most, appreciate the power of social gaming. You can see the video below:
- Pet Society’s “Help for Haiti” Plushie Continues Disaster Relief Plan
- Zynga Sells Virtual Goods for Haiti Relief
- Zynga’s Virtual Goods Drive Raises $1.5 Million for Haiti Relief
- DriveThruRPG Offering Massive Book Bundle for Haiti Relief
- Hello Kitty Online Holds In-Game Food Collection Event for Haiti Relief