I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but FarmVille’s French Chateau theme will be expiring later today. At the time of this writing, you’ve got around 14 hours left to purchase any of the many decorations and buildings that have been released over the past few weeks. In addition to this, the 14 hours remaining are also all the time you have left to complete your La Maison building, if you have yet to acquire all 50 ingredients before now.
As of right now, the five ingredients should still be available to send from the game’s free gifts page (they are apparently showing up for some users, and not for others – a timing glitch, perhaps?), but after the theme expires, if you still haven’t finished the building (and you wish to do so – there is no requirement here), you’ll have to spend Farm Cash to complete it, at a rate of one Farm Cash for one ingredient. That is, if you manage to earn 45 of the 50 items on your own, you’ll pay 5 Farm Cash to buy the remaining five pieces.
Head over to the game’s page to start asking your friends for help in completing the building, or to just pick up some of the decorations while you still can.
- Build FarmVille’s French Maison With a Little Help From Friends
- You Still Have a Chance at Completing Your La Maison in FarmVille
- Complete Co-Op Farming Jobs in FarmVille & Earn the Right to Buy Fuel for Coins
- Continue Building Your Tuscan Village in FarmVille With a Villa, Fountain, and More!
- FarmVille’s French Chateau Theme Expands with Four New Items