The Next Big Thing, the upcoming point-and-click adventure game from Pendulo Studios (creators of the million-selling Runaway series) today released a brand new video and screenshots. A few weeks back we introduced Dan Murray, one of the two playable characters in The Next Big Thing. Today’s video and images give you a chance to meet the other protagonist of this comic adventure, Liz Allaire. She is Dan’s charming work partner and the game’s other playable character.
Eccentric and hard working, Liz is both the youngest and the most promising journalist at the “Quill.” Her sleuthing skills will serve players well as they explore the vivid environments. Get to know her with a series of never-before-seen screen shots and her own exclusive debut video!
The Next Big Thing is Pendulo Studios’ biggest production to date. The game takes players on a grand adventure through the world of cinema, where they will solve an unbelievable case! It truly shines with HD graphics in a gorgeous hand-drawn style. With funny dialogue and a dynamic duo at the helm, adventure fans will want to play The Next Big Thing when it releases in April 2011 for PC and Mac.
TriplePoint client Focus Home Interactive is publishing The Next Big Thing.
- Back to the Future: The iPhone Sparks a Resurgence in Classic Games
- Alone in the Dark Creator Working on New Title
- 8-Bit Twilight Eclipse Parody Video Back on YouTube
- Little Noir Stories: The Case of the Missing Girl Now Available on Big Fish Games
- Play Big Win Soccer on Your iPhone, Not With Your iPhone