According to a report by VentureBeat, the terms of the Zynga and Challenge Games partnership have been disclosed through an SEC filing.
The filing shows that Zygna may have paid up to $20.5 million dollars to acquire the social game developer.
Challenge Games is most known for WarStorm, a fantasy-themed card game. As part of the deal, Challenge Games is folding into Zynga’s Austin studio.
- Zynga Acquires Challenge Games
- Zynga Announces Game Integration Deal with Yahoo!
- PetVille Messy Pet Challenge, Cafe World Game Cards – Zynga Game Updates!
- Zynga 8 Game Challenge – $24,000 Giveaway in 24 Hours!
- BREAKING NEWS: Zynga and Facebook Sign Five Year Deal