As we reported last week, Social City developer Playdom has asked for fans of the game to submit pictures of their cities to the Playdom forums, with the understanding that some of the best screenshots submitted will be featured on the game’s fan page for everyone to see and admire.
Some of these screenshots have taken the traditional city-building methodology and thrown it out the window, opting instead to use the game’s colorful plots of flowers to create pixel art. A few examples can be seen on the game’s fan page, and I’ve included them below for your viewing pleasure. See something you’d like to duplicate, or are you now inspired to create your own design? Head over to the game’s page and get started.
- Playdom Begins Featuring Impressive Social Cities on Fan Page
- Show Off Your Social City with the Game’s New Camera Feature
- Playdom Tweaks the Social City Newspaper to Provide More Useful Information
- Playdom Takes a Stab at Cross-Promotion Between Social City and Tiki Resort
- Playdom Attempts Cross-Promotion Between Social City and Big City Life