To follow up our trip to Las Vegas, Restaurant City’s next item theme will be equally extravagant, taking us to the (Hard) Rock Cafe.
So far, the only items available come in the form of Free Gifts that you can either send or receive to your fellow chefs, but the eight items are pretty cool, and are definitely worth a few clicks to send them to a friend.
There’s a table and a chair (of course, those would need to be sent by multiple friends, preferably over multiple days to make a real impact), some drums, a speaker set, and even a guitar that’s unlocked to send once you hit level 15.
This octet of items is simply a taste of what is in store for us later this week, when Restaurant City’s regularly scheduled item update should provide more than enough items to give every restaurant a little (or big) musical touch.
- Restaurant City’s Rock Cafe Items May Earn You Some Groupies
- Viva Las Vegas! Restaurant City Takes a Trip to Sin City
- Say Hello to the Far East With Restaurant City’s Japanese Cafe Items
- It’s Japanese Cafe Week Yet Again in Restaurant City
- Create A Garden Cafe In Restaurant City With New Items & Food