One of the biggest complaints users have with Cafe World is the amount of clicks it takes to cook a dish – aside from simply choosing it in the menu, you have to prepare the ingredients by slicing, stirring, adding herbs, chopping and all manner of other tasks. That is set to change in the near future with the addition of the Super Stove.
On the bottom of the gameplay screen, you’ll see said stove just begging to be clicked on. When you do so, you’ll receive the following pop-up, which lets you know that a Super Stove will be handed out, for free, to all members of the Cafe World Email Club. What makes the stove special is that it will let you “skip all the ingredient steps for lightning one-click cooking!”
We’ll be sure to let you know when these Super Stoves go live in-game.
- Turn Your Cafe World Stoves to Super Stoves With Captain Super Stove
- Want Even More Super Stoves in Cafe World? Here’s How
- Cafe World Super Stoves Now Take Ten Less Parts to Build; Spice Rack Ingredients Available to All!
- Super Stoves Are Now Available in Cafe World
- Cafe World Super Stoves and Expansions Now On Sale