For those unfamiliar with the game, but have played Astro Pop, it works in a similar fashion, by challenging players to make matches of three or more like-colored bricks that hang from the top of the screen. A conveyer belt allows you to catch new blocks, which can then be shot to the top to make the matches.
This Lite version of the game contains a sampling of the game’s early levels, the ability to link your Facebook account (for showing off your prowess with the game), and the game’s achievement cards.
While not offering the complete experience may be a disappointment to some, Super Happy Fun Fun is convinced that when you try the Lite version of the game for free, you’ll want to experience the entire game for yourself, which very well may be the case.
- Super Happy Fun Fun Releases Big Buck Hunter Pro Update
- Mo-Star Launches Princess Fury Update / Lite Version on iPhone
- Super Happy Fun Fun Developing Field & Stream, Office Heroes Update: iPhone Game News
- SHFF Gives iPhone Gamers Free Updates, 99-cent Sale for Snowboarding TnT and Star*Burst
- Follow Super Happy Fun Fun on Twitter for Chance at Free Games