The update brings with it the Elk Adventure, complete with three new hunting environments, three new bonus games (aside from hunting, the game contains shooting galleries and more) and various gameplay enhancements.
Big Buck Hunter Pro itself challenges you to hit three bucks without shooting a doe or a cow. It’s a touch-to-shoot gameplay setup that works well for both beginners and skilled players alike, as they work to climb the Arcade leaderboards and earn bragging rights against their friends.
“Our reviews have been stellar since our introduction of the App version of Play Mechanix’s smash arcade hit,” said Mark Stephen Pierce, CEO Super Happy Fun Fun, via a company press release. “The fans have asked for multiplayer support, new hunting adventures, and new bonus games, and SHFF has delivered. This is the second in a line of major updates planned for Big Buck Hunter Pro. We want to thank our fans for their continued support of the product and we look forward to rolling out new and exciting content in the future.”
- Big Buck Hunter Pro On Sale for the Fourth of July
- Party on Pardner: Big Buck Hunter Pro iPhone Game Gets Pass-to-Play Multiplayer
- Super Happy Fun Fun Developing Field & Stream, Office Heroes Update: iPhone Game News
- Super Happy Fun Fun Releases Star Burst Lite on the App Store
- Follow Super Happy Fun Fun on Twitter for Chance at Free Games