Yesterday, TriplePoint client Joymax announced that a new Spanish foreign language service has been launched in Silkroad Online. Now, Spanish speaking players can sign up for the game and experience it just as English speakers can.
To celebrate the launch of Spanish language support in the game, Joymax is holding a series of contests where users can win items like t-shirts, USB drives, video cards and more. To be eligible to win any of these prizes, users must share their opinions about the game on the official Silkroad Online website.
Another contest comes in the form of a leveling quest that will reward 10 random level 40+ characters with 20,000 skill points. Finally, a third contest gives users a chance to win either Silkroad themed merchandise or new video cards each time they make a purchase in the game’s Item Mall and receive a coupon.
To jump into the game, or enter these contests for yourself, make sure to head over to the Silkroad Online website.
- Audition Online Celebrates One Year Anniversary in Style
- FreeAppADay for 09/16/10: iStart Spanish!
- Zynga Gaming Updates: Win 10,000 Cafe World Cash, Purchase Pet Cash Cards at 7-Eleven, Support the Gulf in YoVille
- Simutronics’ HeroEngine Licensed for Use in Spanish Education Virtual World
- SpongeBob’s Last Stand Online Game Celebrates Earth Day