Do you love Treasure Isle? No,do you really, really love Treasure Isle? Do you love Treasure Isle enough to makeover your real world home and/or backyard in celebration of the game? If you answered yes, particularly to the last question, then Zynga’s newest contest is the perfect thing for you!
Via the game’s official forums, Zynga has announced the Treasure Isle YouTube Contest, a contest that asks players of the treasure hunting game to decorate their real-world homes or backyards in a Treasure Isle theme, and then record a video tour of the area for everyone to see.
Be sure to remember to play nice in the video – no foul language, adult content or anything “un-family friendly” allowed. Video entries must be at least 30 seconds in length, but can’t go over 2 minutes. Representatives from Zynga are looking for originality and creativity in this contest, and the grand prize winner will receive a whopping 500 Island Cash, Treasure Isle’s premium currency.
A second and third runner up will also be chosen, and will receive 250 and 100 Island Cash, respectively – still nothing to scoff at!
The contest runs until June 18. For all of the official rules and complete details on how to enter, head over to the contest’s thread on the game’s forums.
- Monkey Palace is Now Open in Treasure Isle – Play to Win A Million Island Cash!
- Watch a Video, Earn 2 Free Treasure Isle Island Cash
- Install the Treasure Isle Toolbar and Receive 25 Free Island Cash
- Zynga Announces Weekly Treasure Isle Landscaping Contest
- Treasure Isle Updates: Island Cash on Sale, Expand Your Home Island, Purchase Another Garden and Adopt a Lost Peacock